Simplify Secure Authentication
TRUSTID® provides undetectable network-based caller authentication. Before a call is answered, callers are authenticated without “identity-interrogation”, materially increasing customer satisfaction while reducing fraud and agent related call center costs. Using TRUSTID’s real-time “something you have” physical authentication solution reduces call center costs by 20% and is 25X more identity-predictive than knowledge based authentication or “something you know” authentication alone. TRUSTID transforms authentication to a positive customer experience, reduces agent work-time, and allows customers to self-serve within lower-cost automated systems more successfully and frequently.
TRUSTID is an out-of-band network-based authentication solution using proprietary and patented real-time telephone network forensics to validate ANI and Caller ID’s authenticity before calls are answered.
The first technology-based solution to address social engineering security threats, TRUSTID provides a valid credential for callers as part of a single or multi-factor authentication approach.
The Patented TRUSTID TELEPHONE FIREWALL®
- Restores the trust and usability of calling party numbers with Real-time verification of callers as: “authenticated” or “not authenticated” – quantitatively assesses the validity of the calling party number’s device or location in real time – before the call is answered.
- Is undetectable to callers, invisible to criminals – offers a non-intrusive, customer friendly, yet powerful security measure to keep fraudsters in check.
- Low cost and lightweight integration is perfect for I.T. resource constrained banks – requires no capital expenditure
- Complements internet security practices – the best online-channel defense is securing your legacy remote channel, the phone channel
- Is privacy-friendly – minimizes enterprise risk associated with handling, storage, transport and use of personally identifiable information (PII.)
- Compensates for PII-based authentication risks – mitigates the degradation of PII-based authentication by minimizing the use of costly, disruptive and vulnerable knowledge based authentication methods.
- Leverages investments in legacy systems – extends the effectiveness and value of existing infrastructure, business rules, record linking and security processes.
- Provides low cost (no capex), lightweight implementation – speeds integration into customers’ technology environments, easily integrating in all major computer telephony integration (CTI) and interactive voice response (IVR) platforms
Combat Caller ID Spoofing and ANI Spoofing
By securely accelerating the telephone authentication process to pre-answer, TRUSTID enables real-time call routing efficiency and secure telephone commerce.
If you’re no longer willing to accept telephone fraud as a cost of doing business, you’re ready to reap the benefits of TRUSTID:
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced operator and customer time
- Proactive fraud management
- Reduced enterprise risk
- Additional revenue opportunities
- Regulatory and contractual compliance
- Brand protection
- Enhanced customer experience
CISO 2 Text
As less customer PII is made available to our contact center advocates for identity validation, our enterprise risk of a costly data breach is dramatically decreased.– CSO, global financial company
Offshore agents are highly vulnerable to fraud schemes and social engineering. TrustID’s solution enables informed routing decisions, optimizing agent cost reduction programs.- CISO, top 10 global bank